Student Exit Interviews
Get the information you need to improve student retention and increase student enrollment.
Online exit interviews and student surveys provide schools and educators with:
- More honest feedback from students
- Information on how the students perceive the:
- Courses and Content
- Notification of possible problem areas within specific departments
- Notification of successful areas and ways to reward them
- Community of experts sharing how to best use this information for Retention and Recruitment
- Opportunity for student to request counseling or career services assistance
- Easily modified for individual class surveys
- Compare your results against the Nobscot Community with free and instant Benchmarking
How it works:
- Graduating students are asked to take on-line interview at: www.nobscot.com/yourschoolname
- Student takes interview and rates the school on approximately 40 items
- Student is thanked for his/her feedback.
- Administrator is notified that exit interview has been completed
- Results are tabulated with other graduating students
- Administrators or professors can view individual responses or average responses by major, school among others
- View by Benchmark to compare your school's results with the Nobscot Community
Please call (888) 662-7444, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or fill out this quick
Student Exit Interview Demo Request Form
to request a demo of this powerful exit interview system.