Employee Turnover And Retention Briefings Abstract: 16
This page can be used as a permanent link to this article. Bookmarking this page will bring you to this article, whereas bookmarking the briegings page this article was on will bring you back to the most current briefings.
The 50 Best Employers in Canada share the following five traits, according to Hewitt Associates.
- Leaders share common goals and visions for the organization
- Leaders communicate, are accessible, honest and provide clear direction
- Organizations have leadership development programs
- Employees' perceptions of the leadership are positive
2) Employee Satisfaction
- Employees have a keen desire to be there
- They speak positively about the organization
- They go above and beyond the call of duty to meet company goals
- Employees are matched well with their company and have the ability and drive to achieve success
3) Routine Human Resource tasks are handled flawlessly
Programs such as recognition, performance management and employee development are executed effectively.
4) Benefit programs are designed, communicated and executed effectively
- Meaningful programs that employees understand
- Administered successfully
5) Employees understand the organization's goals and their role in achieving them Read Source